Spanish Translations Grow Healthcare SaaS
- Refactored content strings across each presentation, business logic, and data layers using Drupal’s built-in translation function.
- Collaborated with translation provider Propio, using the Translation Management Tool (TGMT) for exporting and importing language files, while leveraging Prop’s extensive medical translation database.
- English strings were exported to XLF files and Spanish strings were bulk-imported back into each product via .PO files.
- The healthcare pricing company acquired 52% more Spanish-speaking customers over the next 2 quarters.
- Lytcode’s decades-long experience with Drupal helped bolster the project’s momentum.
- After the project was completed over a 3-month timeline, the company was successfully acquired.
Have a similar problem? ⇨ Contact us to learn how Lytcode can partner with you
Interested in other capabilities? ⇨ Find out how Oracle Cloud can save money and optimize operations